Worlds Most Dangerous Chocolate CakeFrom 55to64 8 years ago
- 1 microwave safe coffee mug (mug, not cup) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips(optional) shopping list
- a small splash of vanilla essence shopping list
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla essence, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- NOTE: It really works!
The Cook55to64 River Forest, IL
The Rating5 people
Wow fantastic simple oh yeah thanks/high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
So simple and unique Zena...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Yummo, great recipe. Sounds delish!! gets my 5 forks. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it