Curly Maples Applesauce MuffinsFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup applesauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture alternately with applesauce.
- Mix just until combined.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Yield: about 1 1/2 dozen.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Apple A Day12 members
Apples Plain And Simple57 members