Apple Bundt CakeFrom chispirit 5 years ago
- 2 cups apples, peeled,cored and diced shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup vegetabe oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnut (optional) shopping list
- powder sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease bundt pan.
- Mix apples, cinnamon and 1 Tablespoon sugar, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix good.
- Add all wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Add nuts if desired.
- Add 1/3 of batter mixture to the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the apple mixture over the batter then follow with 1/3 batter, and then add rest of apples and top with rest of batter.
- Bake for 55- 60 minutes.
The Cookchispirit Chesapeake, VA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!