Banana-Macadamia Nut BreadFrom witchywoman 5 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups mashed ripe bananas shopping list
- 1/3 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except nuts. Beat at medium speed for 30 seconds or until dry ingredients are just moistened. Stir in nuts. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove form pan and cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.
- Makes 1 loaf.