Shrimp And Corn SoupFrom lara38 8 years ago
- 3 cans whole kernal corn shopping list
- 3 cans cream corn shopping list
- 1lb butter ( I know thats alot , i usually don't use that much) shopping list
- 3 bunches of green onions shopping list
- 3 capfuls of crab boil shopping list
- 3 pints half & half shopping list
- 3lbs shrimp, cleaned & devined shopping list
- Tony Chachere's to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter and saute green onions for a few minutes. Add all other ingredients, bring to a boil, and its ready to serve. My mother in law usually adds some garlic when saute onions. Also adds fresh parsley. Enjoy!!
The Cooklara38 Gulf Coast, MS
The Rating2 people
Shads of Boloxi cerca 1965. My fiance (at the time) made a dish very similar to this. I think her mom made it and she claimed it. Thanks for the recipe and thanks for the memories. You got a 5 for both.elgourmand in Apia loved it
Your mother-n-law sure knew what she was doing :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!