Seasoned Skin On Mashed PotatoesFrom hoosiermom68 8 years ago
How to make it
- Do not peel potatoes,but slice into medium sized chunks.
- Boil in salted water until tender (approx 30 minutes)
- Add a small amount of butter and dillweed.
- Add sour cream and beat until slightly lumpy.
- Add buttermilk to make creamy and beat until fluffy.
The Cookhoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
The Rating4 people
I'm also a potato freak, so high fiver to you! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I'm also a potato freak and this sounds really good. Will be making this week, high 5 my friend. Yummers.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love potatoes. I will have to make this next time my husband grills steaks!moonlight in Santa Ana loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!