Blueberry n Cheese Coffee CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- Serves 8. shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 cups fresh blueberries shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together 1 1/4 cups sugar and 1/2 cup butter until light and
- fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk and water.
- Toss blueberries in 1/4 cup flour; fold into batter with cream cheese
- and 1 teaspoon lemon rind. Pour into greased and floured 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine remaining sugar, flour and rind; cut in remaining butter
- until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 1 hour.
- NOTE: two cups frozen, thawed, drained blueberries can be substituted for fresh blueberries.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating10 people
YummY!gillysirl in Greer loved it
LOVE the blueberries! Thanks for sharing! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
Another great one! Saved!elgab89 in Toronto loved it