Cheeseburger Mini MuffinsFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1/2 Lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 Cup onion Chopped shopping list
- 2 1/2 Cups flour shopping list
- 1 Tbps sugar shopping list
- 2 Tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 Tsp ketchup shopping list
- 3/4 Cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Melted butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 Tsp mustard shopping list
- 2 Cups Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In A Skillet, cook beef And Onion.
- In A Bowl Combine Flour, Sugar Baking Powder And Salt.
- In Another Bowl Combine Ketchup, Milk, Butter, Eggs And Mustard.
- Stir Into Dry Ingredients.
- Add In Beef Mixture And Cheese.
- Fill Greased Mini Muffin Tins.
- Bake At 425° For 15 To 18 Minnutes.
- Cool 5 Minutes Before Removing From Pans.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating7 people
This sounds so kewl. I have nephews that will love these.
Thank you! *5* Because they are perfect treat for kids on the go!
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
Woo HOO! I'm off to make these for lunch! Thanks so much Mama!
^^5!! :)madmommy in Wayne loved it
These are a definite keeper and very versatile, I think that next time I'll make half the batch with meat and half the batch veggie, so everyone's happy.missymina in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!