beef stroganoffFrom morninlite 5 years ago
- 2 lb stew beef cut smaller than usual (or left over pot roast, or very lean ground beef) shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can beefy mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 sm can portabella mushrooms, cut up shopping list
- 1/4 large vadalia onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 crushed garlic clove shopping list
- 2 Tbs Lee and Perins white worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- egg noodles for 6, prepared and buttered. shopping list
How to make it
- Put meat, onion and garlic in a large saute pan and cook until meat is done. (if using left over pot roast, sweat onions and garlic in a little butter, then add meat when onions start to get clear).
- Add mushrooms and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add soups and Worchestershire sauce. Mix until well incorporated.
- Cook until it starts to bubble then add sour cream. Incorporate well and serve over egg noodles.
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, US
The Rating5 people
Yeppers a goodie, Mornin..saved and a HIGH 5! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Good evening morninlite, You recipe sounds very good I have been looking for the perfect stroganoff recipe. You have my 5. Have a wonderful night...Cheryl
PS Tell him that it's not the mushrooms that will kill him.cherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
This is a keeper. Delicious! High 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!