Chocolatey Banana MuffinsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup oil shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups mashed bananas shopping list
- 1 to 2 cups chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts ( optional ) shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Beat oil, sugar, vanilla and eggs in bowl.
- Beat in mashed banana .
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Blend into banana mixture to moisten and combine well, do not overmix.
- Stir in chips.( and or nuts )
- Spoon into paper lined muffin tins
- Makes about 24 small or 10 to 12 jumbo muffins.
- Cool on rack.
- Best flavor when allow to mello overnight
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious, now I gotta go make breakfast, you're making me hungry with these great recipes! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
great tasty muffinsmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it