Three Cheese Spinach Artichoke DipFrom ivey 8 years ago
- Three cheese spinach artichoke Dip shopping list
- 1-8 oz frozen spinach w/ out any sauce shopping list
- 1-8 oz Shredded Three or Four cheese Italian blend (Parmesan, Mozzarella, Provolone, optional Asiago) shopping list
- 1-16 oz Bottle/can of ready made alfredo sauce or homemade (see Recipe below) shopping list
- 1-8 oz. Can of chopped artichokes in water (NOT marinated in oil) shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- Homemade alfredo sauce shopping list
- 2-3 cloves of minced garlic (depending on how garlic you like the sauce) shopping list
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1½ cups of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Open, drain, and roughly chop Artichokes.
- 3. In a casserole dish combine/mix drained artichokes, thawed (squeeze excess water) frozen spinach, Alfredo sauce (see below for home made recipe), and half of the bag of shredded cheese.
- 4.Top off the dip with the rest of the shredded cheese
- 5. bake for 30 minutes or until dip is hot and all of the cheese has melted.
- Alfredo Sauce
- 1. In a medium saucepan combine the heavy whipping cream, butter and minced garlic.
- 2. Once the mixture has begun to simmer add Parmesan cheese and stir consistently until the texture is creamy.
- 3. If mixture doesn’t thicken up add a ¼ teaspoon of flour and continue to stir until mixture coats the spoon.
- 4. Add salt and pepper to taste.