Autumny Apple Cranberry Ginger ChutneyFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 (10 to 16-ounce) bag fresh or frozen whole cranberries, shopping list
- 2 crisp sweet red apples, peeled, cored and sliced 1-inch thick shopping list
- 2-inch piece ginger, peeled and finely grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Add ingredients to a large pot and simmer for about 30 minutes. The mixture will soften, reduce and thicken. Cool completely before serving. Keep in the refrigerator. Makes about 4 cups of chutney.
- That's it!
- From: www.andreasrecipes.com as adapted from the food network
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating10 people
nice ;)kimberry in Mesa loved it
Keeper! Thank you! *5* Yummy!
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
mystic love this sounds delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!