2 A M Lump Meat Crab CakesFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 pds lump crab meat shopping list
- 1 stalk of celery (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1/3 cup and 1 cup fresh bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 green onion (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1 1/2t emeril bam spice or spice you like shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse shopping list
- olive oil and butter for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crab, bread crumbs, celery, green onion,egg, 1/2 teaspoon of survival spice, pinch of salt,
- Mix gently until mixture holds together. You can add more mayonaisse if not sticking together.
- Take reserve bread crumbs and a teaspoon of survival spice. Mix together and place on wax paper. Form crab mixture into 1/4 cup ball. Flatten on bread crumb mixture. Turn over and coat other side. You can wrap in wax paper and refrigerate for a couple hours if
- Fry 'em up 'til golden crispy.
- That's it! Enjoy