Slow Cooker South Beach Mojo PorkFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1 cup Mojo Criollo marinade (we used Goya) shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded shopping list
- and minced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 1/2-lb boneless pork loin roast, shopping list
- well trimmed shopping list
- 2 navel oranges, peel and shopping list
- white pith removed, shopping list
- flesh cut into sections shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 3/4 cup of the marinade, the pepper and garlic in a 3 1/2-qt or larger slow-cooker. Add pork and turn to coat. (If you have time, cover and place in the refrigerator to let pork marinate for several hours, turning occasionally.)
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or until pork is tender.
- About 10 minutes before serving, combine oranges, onion and remaining 1/4 cup marinade in a medium bowl. Leave at room temperature.
- Transfer pork to cutting board; slice. Skim fat from top of liquid in slow-cooker. Spoon liquid over sliced pork. Stir cilantro into orange mixture; top pork with mixture.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating6 people
What a super recipe. This is my kind of dish! "FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
Terrific!! Thanks, and another high five :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
great tastey recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!