Banana Nut MuffinsFrom cheftom 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add to creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in walnuts.
- Coat muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Fill two-thirds full iwth batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Makes 6 Muffins
- Some tips from Chef Tom:
- * If batter does not fill all the muffin cups, fill the empty ones about halfway with water.
- * Try using half whole-wheat flour for a heartier muffin.
- * Make sure the bananas are very ripe and soft.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookcheftom Lindenhurst, NY
The Rating8 people
Just what I am looking for just enough muffins for us thanks for the great post. Remember me I am ChefBelle on FP and Southern Belle 2067 on RSN. I have looked all over the other two sites for a recipe like this just for 6 mu...moresilverqueen in Albany loved it
Hi just found them and they look so good.blueeyes68ky in Owenton loved it
gonna try making these this eveningnetty_angel in Rolla loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!