String HopperFrom cholena 6 years ago
How to make it
- Roast the rice flour .
- Grease some heat proof saucers .
- Boil some water in a wide bowl .
- Once bubbles starts to appear at the bottom of the bowl , add the water bit by bit to the rice flour and mix with a wooden spoon ( careful not to touch the hot water with your bare hands ) until non sticky smooth dough ball forms .
- Now force the dough through a mould similar to those used for pasta to make the strings on the grease saucers , curling into flat spirals .
- Work on one at a time .
- Keep in double boiler and steam until cooked .
- May take 2 mins each time .
- Serve with Chicken Stew or sweetened milk .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
hmmmmm.yummmmmmmy.i love to have with curry and coconut milk......angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
Thank you for the corrections. I can give this a *5*. I know I will be making this soon.
Please except my humble gratitude for sharing.
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!