Banana Bread - Gluten FreeFrom tilgidh 7 years ago
- 3 Tb vegetable oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup Packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup gluten Free Garbanzo and Fava flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup potato starch shopping list
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon, Saigon (Premium) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp Cardamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp mace (Ground) shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups Mashed Ripe bananas shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecan halves shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins (Unsulfured) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 9 x 5 nonstick pan (or two 5 x 2-1/2 pans) with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cream the oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together.
- Mix together the flour, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder and spices. Add flour mixture to egg mixture, alternating with bananas. Stir in nuts and raisins. Batter will be somewhat soft.
- Bake the 9 x 5 pan for 1 hour, bake the 5 x 2-1/2 pans for 45 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack before cutting.
- Yield: 8 servings
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION:
- (per serving)
- Calories 360, Calories from Fat 120, Total Fat 13g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 31g, Protein 7g
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktilgidh Blackshear, GA
The Rating6 people
I just happen to have some bananas with this recipe's name on them!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
great post... alway nice to see Gluten Free recipes..^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
sounds good.love banana bread...........thx.angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!