Cornish Hens A La PekingFrom 22566 7 years ago
- 4-1 pound Cornish hens shopping list
- 1 Package of Stuffing mix with rice shopping list
- 1-1/4 Cups chicken broth shopping list
- 2 eggs,beaten shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1(16oz) Can Mixed Chinese vegetables,drained shopping list
- 1(8oz) Can water chestnuts,drained and sliced shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons butter,melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons orange marmalade shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Bottled steak sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the stuffing mix,using the chicken broth,fluff when done.
- In a bowl combine eggs,soy and vegetables and water chestnuts.
- Add to the stuffing mixture and stir in lightly,but well.
- Stuff cornish hens with mixture,combine the butter and paprika and brush over top of hens.
- Place in roasting pan,place in 400 degree oven and bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
- The last 15 minutes of roasting,combine the the marmalade and steak sauce,spoon over Cornish Hens and continue to roast for those 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover loosely with foil and let rest for about 10 minutes.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating6 people
wow this sounds sooo delicous.gonna print for later thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
As a C. hen lover ,I will be making this soon, I hope that the addition of some garlic won't hurt....Bobrobertg in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!