Homemade Tortilla ChipsFrom blombo 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400.
- Cut the tortillas in the shap and size chips you want. I cut them like a Pizza into sixes.
- Place them on an oiled baking pan.
- Brush on Olive Oil and salt to taste.
- Place in oven and bake until golden but not hard 5 to 10 min.
- With cooking tongs turn over Tortilla chips and brush this side with oil as well. Replace in oven and bake until golden and crisp another 5 to 10 min. You can add salt to this side as well if wanted.
- Now enjoy chips and salsa, Nachos, whatever you need chips for.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- nataliesue2226 Nowhere, Us
- RavenWhite Bowling Green, Kentucky
- tinydormkitchen San Diego, Ca
- daisy177 Nowhere, Us
- bigone67 Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- divaliscious Dutchess County, NY
- psnider Cambridge, MA
- mrswolcott22 Oceanside, CA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!