easy chocolate nougatFrom jacksmktlady1 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate chips, stirring every 30 seconds until chips are melted.
- Remove bowl from microwave and stir in marshmallow creme. Mix until completely blended.
- Divide mixture in half, roll each half into a log and wrap in waxed paper.
- Place rolls into freezer until firm, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate bark in microwave according to directions on package.
- Remove nougat rolls from freezer, and slice then dip in melted bark and set on wax paper to dry.
- Store in covered container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks or freeze until needed.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookjacksmktlady1 Del Norte, CO
The Rating6 people
great recipe great idea thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Never made candy. Always wanted too. This appears to be a great place to start. Thank you for sharing! *5* for being so easy.
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
I agree momo.. great recipe!! I've made marshmallow creme fudge before, and it's one of my faves, as well. I'm gonna try this one very soon.windy1950 in Flint loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!