Paula Deens Loaded Mashed PotatoesFrom cardinal54 7 years ago
- 6 lbs idaho potatoes, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 head garlic, roasted shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) carton sour cream shopping list
- milk shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp white cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs bacon, julienned and browned shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large stockpot, cook potatoes in enough salted water to cover until tender.
- Drain and return to stockpot.
- Add butter, garlic, and sourcream; beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add a little milk, if needed.
- Stir in cheese, bacon, salt, and pepper. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- rhoden37 Nowhere, Us
- flo1 Old Bridge, NJ
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- tealrosa Meriden, CT
- ayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- coolnatty West Jordan, UT
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- lincolntoot Freehold, NJ
- cardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔