Creamed Swiss ChardFrom lenhart 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely minced shallots shopping list
- 1 pound swiss chard, stems removed and leaves cut crosswise into 1 inch ribbons shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the butter in a large skillet, preferably non-stick, over medium heat. Add shallots. Cook, stirring frequently, until shallots soften, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the chard to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chard wilts, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cream, raise the heat to medium-high, and cook, stirring frequently, until the cream reduces and thickens. Stir in parmesan and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
The Cooklenhart St Paul, MN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!