Antipasto Not Pasta Picnic SaladFrom tanya1971 5 years ago
- 1lb mozzarella cheese,1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 2(6oz) cans whole black olives shopping list
- 2 jars quartered marinated artichoke hearts(including liquid) shopping list
- 2 bell peppers(any color),cubed (I used yellow &orange) shopping list
- 1 (8oz) chub italian dry salami,cut into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil shopping list
- *** you could also add green olives,or mushrooms shopping list
- **Most of the time I drain the artichokes and use a bottled Italian dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Toss together all ingrediants in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to let marinate, stirring occasionally
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooktanya1971 Carmichael, CA
The Rating5 people
great recipe thanks love the combo. of different veggiesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I prefer this type of antipasto more like what you get in Italy.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!