Thai Coconut CustardFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine eggs and sugar in bowl then using whisk blend until creamy.
- Slowly whisk in coconut milk then vanilla.
- Strain and pour into eight ramekins.
- Place ramekins in water bath with water 3/4 way up sides of ramekins.
- Bake 45 minutes then remove and allow to cool completely.
- Spread coconut on sheet pan and place in oven until lightly toasted about 5 minutes.
- Spread coconut on custard right before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
another great post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
wow i love this one cat thanks hon big 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
great recipe..thank you...peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!