Cherry Tomato And Zucchini Saute With Basil And Pine NutsFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 tbsp lightly toasted pine nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Add zucchini and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes, green onions and balsamic vinegar.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender and tomatoes are heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with basil and pine nuts and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating20 people
tasty recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
The pine nuts must give such a nice crunchy texture! Great recipe!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I don't know why I did not see this before..
WONDERFUL recipe..(pretty also:)
^ ^ ^ ^ ^5 !! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!