Thick Meaty Manly ChiliFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 2-1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Place the ground beef in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned. Drain off grease. Place the pot over medium heat, and add the onion, garlic, green pepper, red pepper and kidney beans. Cook and stir for a few minutes. Stir in the tomato sauce and water, and season with chili powder. Simmer over low heat for 40 minutes uncovered.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating10 people
Phenomenal!! This sounds perfect to quell my fiance's MANLY appetite!! You're the best, Lady!
^5! :)madmommy in Wayne loved it
Love it!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Wow, this sounds wonderful, you have my 5, don't know how someone could have given you a low rating - I'll be making some of this next time I make chili.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!