Chocolate Peanut Butter SamosaFrom nadeemnirvana 8 years ago
How to make it
- First microwave the choco chips till it melts.. if doing it on a stove top, make sure you melt these chips stirring avoiding getting burnt.
- Mix peanut butter to this melted chocolate ganache. This will serve as a filling to our samosas..
- If using a spring roll wrap.. thaw these wraps, cut it into 2" rectangular strips.
- place a tbsp of filling and roll it gently to resemble a samosa.
- If using puff pastry.. thaw the sheets, add some all purpose flour and roll out , cut it into recangular strips and follow the same procedure..
- Make sure you wrap em well as you dont want any leakage
- Deep fry or bake these samosas and serve with ice cream
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooknadeemnirvana Sudbury, Nr Harrow/Wembley, GB
The Rating5 people
terrific, thank you!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Another way to do samosas! My kids will love this, thanks for sharing - Amna.atariq123 in Rochester Hills loved it
This is really delicious, but must make less next time because I ended up eating nearly all of them in one go.missymina in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!