Green And Yellow Squash In Garlic Cream SauceFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 small yellow squash shopping list
- 1 small green squash shopping list
- 4 small garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup Vegannaise or real Mayonaisse ( even low fat is fine ) shopping list
- 1/3 cup lowfat milk or soy milk shopping list
- 2 Tbs fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Slices squash in even circles.
- Cover with water.
- bring to boil.
- Shut off heat and cover 5 minutes
- Drain well.
- Squash will be pewfectly tender.
- In a bowl mix toghether, mayo, olive oil, milk, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Blend well.
- Gently stir into hot drained squash
- Sprinkle with more fresh parsley if desired
People Who Like This Dish 9
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- paulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- grk Houston, TX
- magdalenadown Nashville, TN
- mysterix Adelaide, Australia - Not USA Anymore!, MD
- heatherinal Boaz, AL
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- hollymayb Baltimore, Maryland
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
WE EAT ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH A LOT. THEY LOOK SO PRETTY TOGETHER. NOW I FINALLY HAVE A NEW WAY TO SERVE IT, THANKS. BIG 5.
PAULApaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
great squash also love the garlic delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love this recipe! Endless possibilities of veggie combinations, too. Thanks for sharing. Will be making this often, I know.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it