White Chicken ChiliFrom slj6lori 8 years ago
- 1 lb. of lean ground chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 lg onion chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 3 c. fat free /reduced sodium chicken broth ( I like College Inn) shopping list
- 1 can of small white beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 pk. of McCormick White chicken chili Mix shopping list
- 1 c. frozen baby white corn shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tblspns. of olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Sautee chopped onion in olive oil until tender about 5 minutes
- Add raw ground chicken and minced garlic.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook unitl meat is no longer pink and broken up.
- Add can of green chilies, chicken broth, beans, chili mix, and frozen corn.
- Cook for another 35-40 min.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips and or corn bread.
The Cookslj6lori Succasunna, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!