Chicken Noodle CasseroleFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded monterey jack cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 12 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add the chicken, onion, peppers, 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese; mix well. Add noodles and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and cheese is melted.