Bolo De Canela Com Mel - Cinnamon Sponge Cake With HoneyFrom nazzb 5 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until fluffy and doubled in volume.
- Add the oil, honey and the cinnamon.
- Whisk a couple of minutes more,
- One by one, add the spoons of flour whisking well between each addition.
- Pour into a 10 inch prepared baking tin, and bake at 170ºC for about 45 minutes.
- Check it is well baked, the way you usually do.
- When ready, let it cool for about 20 minutes and unmould onto a cake dish.
- Serve cold, drizzled with some more honey.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooknazzb Ponte De Lima (Viana Do Castelo), PT
The Rating4 people
I'm printing this off to make right now!! Thanks!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
It's in the oven!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Well greekgirrl....I cannot wait to try this myself!mamalou in Attleboro loved it