Cheddar Tot CasseroleFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen tater tots shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup crushed potato chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in Tater Tots. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Yield: 10 servings.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating4 people
T man will love this! NICE "FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
Oh now this sounds great, different from the usual way of fixing potatoes. Thank you so much, another 5 heading your way.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!