Burrito PieFrom ceriadillard 8 years ago
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 (2 ounce) can black olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chili peppers shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) jar taco sauce shopping list
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans shopping list
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 9 ounces shredded colby cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the ground beef for 5 minutes. Add the onion and garlic, and saute for 5 more minutes. Drain any excess fat, if desired. Mix in the olives, green chile peppers, tomatoes with green chile peppers, taco sauce and refried beans. Stir mixture thoroughly, reduce heat to low, and let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 4 quart casserole dish. Cover with a layer of tortillas followed by more meat mixture, then a layer of cheese. Repeat tortilla, meat, cheese pattern until all the tortillas are used, topping off with a layer of meat mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is slightly brown and bubbly.
The Cookceriadillard CHESHIRE, CT
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!