CrockPot Apple CobblerFrom oliviaj 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut and peel the apples into wedges, make sure your crockpot if 1/2 full.
- Then add 2 cups of apple juice mixed with cinnamon to taste.
- Then top with dry yellow cake mix.
- DO NOT MIX
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon again.
- Put plastic wrap over crock pot and then place lid over crock pot.
- Cook for 2-4 hours.
The Cookoliviaj Crumpler, NC
The Rating6 people
Oh yum, this sounds amazing, can't wait to try. High 5 my friend.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds delicious & easy....thank you, Olivia! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
Can't wait to try this. Thanks, got my 5.kimmer in Dunedin loved it