Vietnamese Chicken SaladFrom asheats 7 years ago
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 3 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne-cut shopping list
- 1 yellow or green bell pepper, julienne-cut shopping list
- 1 whole chicken, cooked and shredded shopping list
- 6 cup green cabbage, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup each, basil and cilantro, chopped shopping list
- ½ cup peanuts, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a small microwave bowl, combine the lime juice, sugar, and garlic. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 15-20 seconds, or until the sugar melts.
- Cool to room temperature and add the fish sauce.
- Transfer dressing to a large shallow salad or pasta serving dish.
- Add the all the ingredients to the bowl (except the peanuts) in the order given, using tongs mix to incorporate the food with the dressing.
- Chill,covered in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle peanuts on top and serve.
The Cookasheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
The Rating5 people
Hey Asheats, This looks good and im comming over for lunch...lol. Gr8t Post Post.turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
How beautiful! You have a tasty winner with this and I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks so much! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I made this tonight and it is absolutely delicious. I did put a little Sriracha and also instead of peanuts I put peanut butter in the dressing.sesosa in Van Buren loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!