Scalloped Potatoes and VeggiesFrom desertgal 5 years ago
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese product shopping list
How to make it
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine potatoes, carrots, onion and water. Cover and microwave on high for 5-1/2 minutes. Add peas; cook 3 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the flour, seasoned salt, mustard, pepper and milk until smooth. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese until melted. Drain vegetables; add cheese sauce and toss.
The Cookdesertgal Billings, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!