Nutty Pineapple Banana CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 sticks butter shopping list
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple drained shopping list
- 12 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries chopped shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 5 bananas shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1 stick melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press into bottom of rectangular pan.
- Combine powdered sugar, eggs and 2 sticks butter.
- Beat with mixer on high for 15 minutes then pour over crust.
- Slice bananas and cover powdered sugar mixture.
- Sprinkle crushed pineapple over bananas then top with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with nuts and cherries then chill.