Golden Chocolate CakeFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 golden cake mix, withouth pudding shopping list
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream shopping list
- 3 Hershey Bars (or other milk chocolate bars), chopped shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- Confectioners’ sugar, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12-cup bundt pan.
- Combine cake and pudding mixes, oil, water and eggs in the large bowl of a mixer.
- Beat on low 30 seconds. Increase speed to high and beat 2 minutes.
- Mix in sour cream.
- Stir in chocolate, chocolate chips, walnuts and coconut.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 60 to 65 minutes.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar, if desired.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
That was really different!! I will try it soon.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Oh man tis sounds so yummy.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
I wasn't in the mood for chocolate until I read your recipe! This all sounds like a great combination of flavors and textures. I will try this recipe and bet its a winner! Thank you for sharing it!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it