Simple And Wonderful Sweet And Sour Red CabbageFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 med head of red cabbasge, cored and sliced thin shopping list
- 1 stick butter,margarine or 4 oz olive oil shopping list
- 6 heaping Tbs of Splenda ( less than 1/2 cup ) shopping list
- 2/3 cup white or dark balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- aditional splenda or vinegar if needed shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in pot over mdium heat.
- Stir in and saute cabbage until wilted.
- Add the vinegar, sugar ( and a cinnmaon stick if desired ).
- Simmer low heat about 1 hour or cabbage is tender as desired.
- Salt and pepper and correct seasoning.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
This looks great. Would be wonderful with pork also! Nice post.pleclare in Framingham loved it
Yummy!!!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
wow, splenda recipe for stuff that usually is too sugary!herby in Albany loved it