Daves Easy Bistro ChickenFrom rottman 8 years ago
- 2 Tb butter shopping list
- 1 Tb olive oil shopping list
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cut in 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots shopping list
- 2 large plum tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 8-inch zucchini (green squash), chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp Red curry powder (McCormicks) shopping list
- 1 can Campbell's condensed French onion soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped swiss cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- prepared wide egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter and oil in a hot skillet that can be covered. I use an electric skillet set on 350F.
- Add the chicken cubes and shallots. Toss until the chicken pieces begin to brown. 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, zucchini, French onion soup, and seasonings. Cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Serve over hot, prepared wide egg noodles. Sprinkle with the swiss cheese.
- Note: The curry should not be an overpowering flavor in this recipe.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating6 people
good morning rottman thank you for this delightful dish i love it and its so easy too........ have a great weekend ..........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Thank-you for sharing this "5"FORK!!!!! recipe...
I really like the French Onion Soup as one of the ingredients...I think that my Family is going to like this 'chicken'!
~*~ mjcmcook ~~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
This looks wonderful. Has my 5!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!