Grandma Hazels Carrot BreadFrom whodunitrdr 7 years ago
- 3 eggs; beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oil shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 cups carrots; grated shopping list
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice; undrained shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts; chopped shopping list
- 3 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together until moistened.
- Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for one hour, turn off oven and leave in oven with door closed for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool on wire racks.
- Makes 2 loaves.
The Cookwhodunitrdr Bellingham, WA
The Rating4 people
This recipe sounds absolutely delicious!
Thank-you for sharing this "5"FORK!!!!! delight...
~*~ mjcmcook ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I have never heard of carrot bread. This does sound wonderful ! Thanks ! :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
Sounds so delicious...will probably be making this by the end of next week...thanks for sharing!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it