Chicken Fingers with Honey MustardFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (4 ounces each) shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying shopping list
- For the Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into 1/2 x 2-inch strips. For honey mustard sauce, blend honey and mustard in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk. Roll in flour mixture to coat well. Place chicken on waxed paper.
- Pour 1/4 inch of oil into a large heavy skillet. Heat over medium-high heat to 350°F or until a cube of white bread dropped in oil browns evenly in 1 minute.
- Divide chicken into batches. Place chicken in an even layer in hot oil. Fry, turning once, for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sauce.