Cherry Pie Filling BreadFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture.
- Stir in cherry pie filling and nuts by hand.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Great recipe, Henrie! I always add almond to mine too! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
WoW! looks good! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Sounds wonderful!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it