Apple Ice Cream SauceFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 (20-ounce) can pie-sliced apples, undrained shopping list
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon rind, and water; blend well.
- Stir in apple slices; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Serve hot over ice cream.
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
Oh, My, You are killing me today!!!! I so love the recipes you have and apples are one of my faves....tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
wonderful ice cream sauce thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
An Apple A Day30 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Apple A Day12 members
Apples Plain And Simple57 members