Pecan Pie Surprise BarsFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Set aside 2/3 cup cake mix.
- Combine remaining cake mix, butter, and 1 egg in a large mixing bowl, mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Press crumbs into a greased 12- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Combine reserved cake mix, 3 eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, and vanilla in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour over partially baked crust, and sprinlke with pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
- Yield: 3 to 4 dozen bars.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating7 people
Love this recipe! THANKS!!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
This is GREAT, Blue..Got my ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
High FIVE from here, for sure. I'll let one of my good friends, Peter (and Candy) -- he goes as DAGNABBIT --- know about this recipe too! They love this kind of recipe :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it