White Chocolate Chip Orange Dream CookiesFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 2 1/4 c Flour; all-purpose shopping list
- 3/4 ts baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 ts salt shopping list
- 1 c Unsalted butter; softened shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c Brown sugar; packed shopping list
- 1/4 c egg beaters 99% egg substitute shopping list
- 2 tb Orange peel; grated shopping list
- 2 c white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in egg substitute and orange peel. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in white chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
oh peeta this sounds heavenly i like all the flavors here ... 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
yeah, nice combination, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
I like the oeange peel added...dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!