Baked Pork Chops And MushroomsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 6 lean pork tenderloin chops shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon crushed shopping list
- 2 ounces processed swiss cheese shopping list
- 3 cups rice cooked shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet which has been preheated sear both sides of pork chops quickly to seal in juices.
- Grease bottom of square baking dish with vegetable oil and place pork chops in bottom of pan.
- Cover pork chops with sliced mushrooms and set aside.
- In a 2 cup microwave safe measuring cup combine broth, cornstarch and tarragon.
- Microwave broth mixture on high for 4 minutes stirring twice until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in cheese until melted then pour broth mixture over mushrooms and pork chops.
- Bake loosely covered with foil for 25 minutes at 350.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!