Sweet Potato Ham HashFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 pound sweet potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled and coarsely grated shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely diced black forest ham (2 ounces) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened and lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add sweet potatoes and salt. Cook, stirring often, until the potatoes are tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in ham and thyme; cook, stirring, until the ham is heated through, about 1 minute more.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Sounds easy to make and yummy! *5*gourmetana in London loved it
Yummy, wonderful recipe, Jm..I love it!
FFF group and 55555!
Lan :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Yummy! I know what I'll have Saturday morning!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!