Slow Cooker Garlic ChickenFrom papa_d 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pour stock and wine into cooker.
- Combine salt, pepper and Herbes De Provence and sprinkle on both
- sides of chicken
- Put chicken into cooker and add garlic around chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- annie28631 Nowhere, Us
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- silverqueen Albany, GA
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- teraulerson New Smyrna Beach, FL
- jazzerfran Temple, TX
- pixyqueen Sydney,Australia, AU
- lois_p Oshawa, CA
- shepherdrescue Lake Forest, CA
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpapa_d Middleburg, FL
The Rating6 people
Go papa!! Sounds tastyjett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh this an easy recipe got my 5er am going to have this for dinner tonight let you know how good it is,
Have a great day!!!!!!
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
wonderful recipe will try it soon!mamalou in Attleboro loved it