Spinach Cheese BrowniesFrom lanijoy 8 years ago
- 1 c. flour shopping list
- 1 t. salt shopping list
- 1 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, cooked & drained shopping list
- 1/4 c. melted butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 c. milk shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped onion, optional shopping list
- 1/2 to 1/3 pound grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together flour, salt and baking powder;
- Add spinach, butter, eggs, milk, and onion;
- Add cheese and mix well.
- Bake at 375 for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool slightly before cutting.
- If cooked and then frozen, place in a 350 oven for 15 minutes to reheat.
The Cooklanijoy Olympia, WA
The Rating4 people
This sounds like a tasty appetizer.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Wow..sounds good..didn't know what to expect!!! :)greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
The name got my attention. They sound great! A cheap,easy appetizer. And they go so well together. Thanks.gapeach55 in Covington loved it